About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taco Dip

1- 8oz block of cream cheese
1- 16oz tub of sour cream
1- packet of taco seasoning
Shredded cheese – Mexican blend is good

Mix sour cream and cream cheese together until smooth. Mix in the whole packet of taco seasoning. Spread out into a dish. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top. Serve with tortilla chips.

You can also fold the shredded cheese into the mixture and put it in a bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment