About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares

Sinful, but DELICIOUS!

2 – 8 oz. crescent rolls
2 – 8 oz. cream cheese
1 ½ cups sugar, divided
1 tsp. vanilla
¼ cup butter or margarine
1 tsp. cinnamon

Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and place in a slightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Seal seams and set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over dough. Unroll remaining crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mixture, stretching to cover. Brush melted butter evenly over the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining sugar. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done. Cool and cut into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment