About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Monday, August 24, 2009

Oreo Chocolate Truffles

Prep Time 1:30
Yield: 42

1 – Package of Oreos, Divided
1 – Package of Cream Cheese
2 – 8 oz Packages of Bakers Chocolate

Set aside 9 Oreos for later. These can be crushed to use as a topping once the whole process is complete.

Crush the remaining Oreos into a fine powder. (Food Processor is easiest)

In a large mixing bowl, combine the Oreo Powder and the Cream Cheese until completely blended and smooth.

Roll mixture into 1” balls and put on cookie sheet(s) covered with parchment paper (Should be around 42).

Place cookie sheet(s) in fridge to chill for 1 hour.

Melt Bakers chocolate using directions on package.

Dip each ball into Bakers chocolate and place back on parchment paper. Now is the time to decorate if you would like using remaining Oreos or topping of your choice.

Let chill for 1 more hour (or until chocolate is hard) before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment