About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cherry Cobbler

- 1 can cherry pie filling (Thank You is a good brand if available)
- 1 stick butter
- 9 oz box Jiffy yellow cake mix

Cut butter into cake mix with a pastry blender or your fingers until crumbly. Pour cherries into a greased pan and sprinkle cake mix over top. Follow cake mix baking directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment