About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Thursday, August 27, 2009

Meatballs and/or Meatloaf

Mix in a large bowl:
3 lbs. fresh ground beef
1 ½ cup soft bread crumbs
3 eggs
6 tbsp. minced onion
3 gloves garlic, crushed
1 ½ tsp. salt
1 ½ tsp. pepper

Shape into 1 ½ inch meatballs. Arrange on a cookie sheet and freeze until meatballs are set. Store in a ziplock baggie in the freezer until ready to use. Microwave the meatballs to defrost and then bake in the oven or in the sauce. Recipe also works for a couple of meatloaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment