About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Monday, August 3, 2009

Cincinnati Skyline Chili Party Dip

One 8oz package cream cheese
¼ cup diced onions (optional)
One 13 oz frozen or 15 oz canned Skyline Chili
Shredded cheddar cheese

Spread cream cheese evenly on bottom of 8x8 casserole dish. Sprinkle on diced onions. Pour heated Skyline Chili over onions and cream cheese. Cover with shredded cheddar cheese. If you want your cheese melted you can heat in microwave for 2 minutes or in oven (350) for 10 minutes. Serve with nacho chips or corn chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment