About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Monday, July 13, 2009

Yummy Chicken Dish for the Grill

Ingredients:

1-2 Chicken Breasts
Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1-2 Roma Tomatoes

Marinate the chicken breast(s) in the sun dried tomato vinaigrette for a couple of hours (we did ours overnight). Grill the chicken. While the chicken is cooking, mix some more vinaigrette in a bowl with some shredded mozzarella cheese and diced tomatoes. Remove chicken from the grill onto a large piece of foil. Top chicken with mixture. Fold foil up over the chicken creating a "tent" so that the cheese won't stick to the top of the foil. Place foil package back on grill long enough to melt the cheese but not too long as to overcook the chicken. Unwrap and YUMMY! Thanks Betsy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment