About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cheesy Ham Pie

This is a yummy quick recipe that can be for breakfast or dinner.


Mix:
1 cup cottage cheese
1 – 3 oz. cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
2 eggs
1 cup chopped ham

Mix:
1 cup bisquick
¼ cup milk
2 eggs

Mix 6 top ingredients together. Mix bottom three ingredients together. Put 2/3 of bottom mixture in a greased pie pan. Put top mixture on top. Put rest of bottom mixture on top. 


Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. Take out and let stand 5 minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment