About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cheeseball

Cream together:
8 oz softened cream cheese
½ cup softened butter (not melted and real butter is best)
¼ tsp vanilla

Gradually add:
¾ cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp brown sugar

Mix in:
¾ cup mini semi-sweet choc chips

Roll or form into a ball and chill one hour or until firm. Sometimes I can't get it into a ball and I just serve it in a bowl. Serve with chocolate graham crackers!

Optional:
Sauté ¾ cup finely chopped pecans in a bit of butter and sugar, blot in paper towel. Roll ball in pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment