About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baked Pizza Dip

8 oz Cream Cheese
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
½ cup pizza or spaghetti sauce (Boboli pizza sauce packets work well)
Wheat thins or other crackers

Beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended (this can be done in a bowl with just a spoon if the cream cheese is softened). Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Top with layers of 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and pizza or spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Makes 3 cups.


Baked Pepperoni Pizza Dip: Prepare as directed, topping with 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni before baking.  Mine was for the Super Bowl...so supposed to look somewhat like a football on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment