About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cream Cheese Appetizer

One can reduced fat Pillsbury Crescent rolls
8 oz 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese
Dill
Garlic Salt

Take half of the crescent rolls and roll them out on a cookie sheet. Then you cover that with dill and garlic salt. Put a brick of cream cheese on that and cover with more dill and garlic salt. Cover that with the crescent rolls that are remaining and roll up the sides to seal. Bake on 350 until a little brown on the top! Serve with crackers. We use reduced fat Wheat Thins.

You can now use the Pillsbury recipe creations rolls that don't have the seams for the crescent rolls.

Debi - Another one of yours that EVERYONE loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment