About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pasta Salad

One box tricolor pasta
One cucumber
One container grape or cherry tomatoes
One family size bottle of Kraft Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing
McCormick’s Salad Supreme seasoning – this is in the spice aisle

Cook the pasta. Cut cumber and tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Toss together while adding ¾ of the bottle of salad dressing. Sprinkle with salad supreme spice and toss again. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow dressing to soak in – you can refrigerate overnight. Immediately before serving toss again with the ¼ of salad dressing that is remaining.

You can also add onions, black olives, mozzarella cheese, etc. depending on your preference. Salad supreme spice can be left out if you can’t find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment