About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Layer after Layer Lemon Pie

This is a great spring/Easter dessert. I think I got it out of the Kraft Foods Magazine.

1/3 cup strawberry jam
1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp. sugar
2 tubs (8 oz. each) cool whip
1 ½ cups cold milk
2 packages (4-serving size each) Jell-O Lemon flavor instant pudding

Spread jam on bottom of crust.

Mix cream cheese and sugar in bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir ½ tub of cool whip into cream cheese mixture.

Spread over jam.

Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes; beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until blended. Gently stir in remaining ½ tub cool whip.

Spread over cream cheese layer.

Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Top with cool whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment