What you need:
1. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into large pieces. Make sure it is dry (apparently this is important).
2. Place on cookie sheet covered with foil. Toss broccoli and cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper. Use oil generously. (I eyeballed all of these, but original recipe said 5 tbsp oil, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper for 2 large bunches. )
3. Peel and slice garlic cloves and add on the cookie sheet as well. I used 2-3 for my smaller portion.
4. Roast on 425 for 20-30 minutes. (I was baking with something else that needed the oven at 350 so I split the difference at 375 for 30 minutes and it worked fine.) You want it "crisp-tender and some of the florets starting to brown".
5. When it's finished, pull it out of the oven and squeeze fresh lemon juice over it. (Also says to zest the lemon, but couldn't locate lemon zester so skipped.)
6. Top with grated Parmesan cheese at the end.
You can also add fresh basil and pine nuts, but I skipped that as well.