About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Monday, April 25, 2011

Chicken & Veggie Stir Fry


In trying to use up some of our fresh veggies from Green B.E.A.N. delivery, I put together this quick and easy stir fry.

1. Cut chicken (I used one chicken breast) into small pieces and cook for a few minutes in small amount of oil in the wok. 

2. Meanwhile, cut up the following vegetables in bite-size pieces:
Portobello mushroom
Red pepper
Yellow pepper
Onion
Snow Peas
Add other things that you LOVE or have on hand

3. Remove chicken and saute all of the vegetables.  Add 1-2 garlic gloves and a can of water chestnuts and baby corn.

4. Add chicken back to the mix.  Add stir fry sauce or soy sauce.

5. Serve over rice.

YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment