About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Salsa Chicken

I found this recipe in a magazine article titled "Sick of the Same Old Chicken?"

Ingredients:
Chicken Breast(s)
Salsa
Shredded Cheese (I used a Mexican blend)

Put chicken breast(s) in a dish and cover with your favorite salsa. Bake on 350-375 for about 30 minutes or until cooked-through. Add shredded cheese to the top and bake another 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.

I served it with Spanish rice, black beans and asparagus...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment