Total Time: 2 Hr 55 Min
Makes: 36 brownies
1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup water (I use milk)
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1 bag (8 oz) Heath® milk chocolate toffee bits
1 cup milk chocolate baking chips
3 tablespoons whipping cream (some of the reviews said they just used milk and it worked fine)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water (or milk) and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add condensed milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
1 Brownie: Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 90mg; Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 19g); Protein 3g Percent Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2