About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Monday, December 7, 2009

Easy Potato Soup


Rinse 4 cans of diced potatoes and put on the stove in a pot. Cover with 1 1/2 cans of chicken broth and boil for at least 10 minutes.


Meanwhile, in a crock pot, heat the following ingredients until blended together:
1 can cheddar soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup




Add potatoes and chicken broth mixture to the soup mixture in the crock pot. Add 1 pint of half and half and stir together. Keep on low heat. Stir occasionally so that the soup does not stick.




Serve with bacon bits and cheddar cheese.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! It was really easy and very tasty - even without bacon bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do you leave it in the crock pot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it on for awhile (sometimes most of the day), but only because I usually make it for an event and fix it earlier that day and just let it stay warm until I need it. But I'd say after 30-45 minutes, it's probably nice and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you use a different soup than cream of mushroom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe try cream or celery? or maybe another can of the cheese or chicken

    ReplyDelete