About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bacon Crisps


1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan (found in deli section of Kroger)
1 sleeve buttery rectangular crackers (I use Keebler Club crackers)
1 pound sliced bacon, cut in 1/2


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each cracker and wrap tightly with a strip of bacon. Place the wrapped crackers on a broiler rack on a baking sheet and put the baking sheets on the oven rack. 



Bake for 40 minutes, or until the bacon is done. Do not turn. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or at room temperature.


No comments:

Post a Comment