About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Monday, December 19, 2011

Crispix Mix S'Mores




This recipe can be doubled and makes a great gift!

Ingredients
3 cups Kellogg’s® Crispix® cereal
1 cup bear-shaped, miniature honey graham crackers (Teddy Grahams)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup M&M’s® Brand Chocolate Candies - use red and green for holidays

Directions
1. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, combine Kellogg's Crispix cereal and graham crackers.

2. In small bowl, stir together melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until coated. Bake at 250°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on foil. Cool completely.

3. Stir in marshmallows and M&M’s® Brand Chocolate Candies. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.

Original Recipe HERE on Kellogg's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment