About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups

I took this recipe from Pinterest.  Original can be found HERE.



Ingredients:
8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp white pepper
2 cups spaghetti sauce

I baked the chicken the night before and seasoned it with Italian seasoning.  I used kitchen shears to cut it into bite-size pieces. 

In a medium bowl combine chicken, cheese, milk and pepper.  Spread about 1/2 cup of mixture onto each noodle and roll up in jelly-roll fashion.

Spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce in a 13 x 9 greased baking dish.  Place lasagna rolls seam-side down.  Top with remaining pasta sauce.



Cover and bake for about 30-45 minutes at 375 degrees.  I uncovered for the last 10 minutes.

Top with more Parmesan if desired.


The recipe above made about 7 roll-ups for me.  I think I overstuffed them!  The three that are starred in the picture above had extra chicken and only an Italian blend of cheeses from Kraft.  My hubby doesn't like Ricotta!  He said they were still delicious.

1 comment: