About This Blog

I enjoy new recipes...especially those that are easy. I always look for two things in the ingredients - a short(er) list and ones that I normally have on hand anyway. So if you are looking for something new to serve...look here!

I can't promise that the recipes will all be easy or healthy, but I do promise to try to add a new one every now and then that I have already tried myself.

Visit my personal blog at www.take10withtricia.com.



Thursday, August 5, 2010

Watermelon Salad

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 cup sliced red onion, cut lengthwise
15 cups cubed watermelon
3 cups cubed English cucumber
1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
cracked black pepper
sea salt


Directions:

  1. In a small bowl, pour lime juice over red onions. Allow to marinate while assembling the salad.
  2. Gently combine the watermelon, cucumber, and cilantro in a large bowl. Season with black pepper.
  3. Toss watermelon salad with marinated onions and feta cheese and season with sea salt just before serving.

Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 94 Total Fat: 3.5g Cholesterol: 13mg

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Refreshing-Watermelon-Salad/Detail.aspx?prop31=2

No comments:

Post a Comment