French Onion Soup
Brown Gravy Mix
Beefy Onion Soup Mix
About 30 minutes before the pork is done:
1. Sauté one small produce container of sliced mushrooms in olive oil or butter
2. Open a can of Campbell’s French Onion with Beef Stock
3. Use a fork to puree some of the onions in the can
4. Add 2/3 of the soup to the mushrooms
5. Add a couple of TBSP of McCormick’s Brown Gravy mix (about ½ of packet)
6. Add a couple of TBSP of Lipton Beefy Onion Soup mix (about ½ of packet)
7. Add a splash of Soy Sauce
8. Add a splash of Red wine
9. Add a pinch of Sugar
10. Reduce heat and let sit; stirring frequently - it will thicken!
Make mashed potatoes from scratch or out of a box (we like the Betty Crocker garlic potatoes as a short-cut). Top the pork and potatoes with the sauce and serve with a vegetable.
Thanks to a dear friend down south who believes in semi-homemade...Donna!