12 ounces spaghetti
1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
3 cups shredded American cheese
4 cups cooked and cubed turkey or chicken
1 small can of peas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, add oil and salt to cooking water. Drain.
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add soup, broth, seasoned salt and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Cook and stir until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Add spaghetti , peas, and chicken or turkey. Mix well. Transfer to 9x13 baking dish. Cover with foil. (At this point you can put in the fridge for later or divide and freeze)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. If it has been refrigerated, it takes about an hour to warm through.
- Remove foil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups. cheese. Continue baking 2 minutes or until cheese melts.